Sorting Algorithm Overview
- This chapter introduces commonly used sorting algorithm (Covered all sorting algorithm in COMP90038 course).
- Selection Sort
- Insertion Sort
- Shell Sort
- Quick Sort
- Merge Sort
- Heap Sort
- Sort by Counting
- Analysis and Comparison between these algorithms(Time-Complexity, Stable, In-place, Input-insensitive)
- Sample Question In Real Examination
Time Complexity Overview
- This chapter introduces how to calculate the time complexity of a algorithm no matter it is recursive or just a normal algorithm.
Data Structure Overview
- Linked List
- Priority Queue
- Binary Tree
- These top 15 questions are squeezed from nearly all searchable examination papers online
- This post is only useful for unimelb student from COMP90041 course
New York City Taxi Fare Prediction - TOP 2% TEAM!